valid for registrations made by 31 July 2021
Event Terms and Conditions
- We want to maximise our guests’ safety, and so exceptionally strict health measures will be in place at TAL 2021. These will partly be based on government measures and will partly reflect the current pandemic situation. By registering, you are agreeing that you will respect these rules at the event. This can for example involve the measuring of body temperature using a sensor, the wearing of protection for breathing passages, the use of disinfection etc. We will familiarise you with the specific measures just before the conference. Thank you for your understanding.
- We look forward to being able to meet you in person. If this is not possible in September, we will seek a new date for TAL. Naturally, if the new date does not suit you, you can opt for the refund of your fee in the amount paid. If extreme circumstances should force us to cancel the event entirely, the fee will also be refunded to you in the amount paid.
- We reserve the right to alter the event’s programme.
- Event fees are not refundable in cases of non-participation or cancelled registration.
- An event ticket may be transferred to another participant upon agreement.
- The personal data you provide during registration is processed by the organiser of the TAL 2021 conference and the administrator of the Happenee platform.
By registering, you are consenting to the event’s terms and conditions. The personal data you provide during registration is processed by the organiser of the TAL 2021 conference and the administrator of the Happenee platform.
In the next step, we will redirect you to the Happenee platform environment, where you can complete your registration.
Can’t participate? Want to give your ticket to a colleague? Need to ask about something?
Write to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +420 732 664 815.
We’ll be glad to help.